Studio 3T Free is replacing Robo 3T - Learn more about this change in Studio 3T Free and the future of Robo 3T.
Big Sur support
macOS Big Sur support is now available in Robo 3T, which should address design and UX issues such as #1779.
More screen space
We've removed the excessive padding in the Database Explorer section. Robo 3T now also remembers the last size you've set. (#1556)
We've imported the
shellTimeoutSec keys from the old version.
- Disabled unsupported SSH tab for replica set connections (#1285, #1340)
- Fixed crash when new shell tab executed in server unreachable case
- Fixed crash when paging used in tabbed result window (#1661)
- Fixed broken F2, F3, F4 shortcuts for tabbed result view
- Introduced one time re-order limit per new connections window to prevent data loss (macOS, #1790)
- Fixed previously broken IPv6 support from command line: robo3t --ipv6
Enjoy the new features and fixes in Robo 3T 1.4.3, which you can download here.
Follow us on Twitter (@Robo 3T) to be notified about the future releases. Please submit any issues or questions to our GitHub.