Big Sur support
macOS Big Sur support is now available in Robo 3T, which should address design and UX issues such as #1779.
More screen space
We've removed the excessive padding in the Database Explorer section. Robo 3T now also remembers the last size you've set. (#1556)
We've imported the
shellTimeoutSec keys from the old version.
- Disabled unsupported SSH tab for replica set connections (#1285, #1340)
- Fixed crash when new shell tab executed in server unreachable case
- Fixed crash when paging used in tabbed result window (#1661)
- Fixed broken F2, F3, F4 shortcuts for tabbed result view
- Introduced one time re-order limit per new connections window to prevent data loss (macOS, #1790)
- Fixed previously broken IPv6 support from command line: robo3t --ipv6